learn step by step how to remove stretch marks from breasts!
Stretch marks are very common in both men and women. But having stretch marks on the breasts, especially, can be very annoying.
So here are some tips on how to get rid of stretch marks on your breasts.
First, let's learn a few things about stretch marks, starting with: what is it?
When the skin stretches for any reason, be it weight gain, pregnancy, menstruation, puberty or growth, the skin fiber can break and generate a scar, which is the stretch mark.
In women, it is very common to have stretch marks on the thighs, buttocks and breasts, as these are the parts that most develop during puberty.
There are stretch marks that are red and others that are white. Red ones are usually easier to treat as they symbolize recent stretch marks.
The white ones are much older stretch marks, which have this color because the cells have died and no longer produce melanin in the region.
It is almost impossible to remove them, but there are treatments that make them more discreet, almost imperceptible.
Tips on how to get rid of stretch marks on your breasts
- Always moisturize your breasts. Use natural oils while bathing doing massages and when you leave, apply a moisturizing cream. If you can find your own creams to help reduce stretch marks, even better!;
- Exfoliate at least once a week. This will help remove dead cells;
- Avoid sunbathing and if you do, use plenty of sunscreen, after all, too much sun can make your breasts flaccid and also darken stretch marks;
- Always try to maintain a weight range, as gaining weight and losing weight makes the skin stretch, creating new stretch marks;
- Do not smoke. Smoking decreases the collagen in the skin, making it more likely to break down its fibers when the skin stretches.
- try consume a lot of collagen, which helps in the elasticity of the dermis.
Treatments for stretch marks on the breasts
- Peeling: this is one of the most sought after procedures by women who want to get rid of stretch marks, but it must be done in a trusted clinic! The peeling peels the skin to promote its regeneration. This is capable of eliminating red stretch marks and greatly softening the white ones, but it requires several sessions and daily care between procedures;
- laser: the laser can be a great ally to improve stretch marks, but there are some requirements for treatment:
- The skin must be fair;
- The stretch marks should be of the red type;
- Stretch marks should be shallow;
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is based on applying a substance that restores collagen to the skin with a needle. This fills in the old stretch marks and eradicates the newer ones. Each application can take 10 minutes and results appear after approximately 60 days;
- Carboxytherapy: are applications of CO2 in the regions affected by stretch marks. This is done with equipment that reaches the subcutaneous part, improving the appearance of the skin. With carboxytherapy, even white stretch marks can be imperceptible, as this procedure reduces them by up to 70%.
remove stretch marks at home
Se você quer acelerar os resultados e se livrar logo das estrias, é possível combinar algumas dicas caseiras com tratamentos em clínicas de estética, por exemplo:
- Use moisturizers rich in vitamins and acids. This can help if it is associated with a peeling, for example;
- Avoid very aggressive massages, as they can break the skin fibers and worsen stretch marks. So whenever you are going to apply some cosmetic, make gentle circular movements;
- Apply castor oil, massaging generously the skin that has stretch marks for 15 minutes;
- Use cosmetics that have glycolic acid, retinoic acid, vitamin A, vitamin E and urea;
- Aloe Vera é ótimo para diversas finalidades e reduzir estrias é uma delas. Rico em colágeno, se você utilizar produtos à base desta planta associado a algum outro tratamento, terá os efeitos mais acelerados. Preferencialmente, tente plantar a Aloe Vera (conhecida popularmente como babosa) em casa mesmo e quebre a planta e passe diretamente na pele.
Consulting a specialist is also a good choice, as health comes first and only a doctor will be able to evaluate your case and describe the best treatment!
Espero que tenha gostado das dicas de how to remove stretch marks from breasts que podem ser feitas no conforto de sua casa!